11.01.2009

ATTENTION ALL!

Well I haven't really done so well at keeping up with my blog... obviously. I have been super busy working on a ton of portfolio projects, so half of the stuff I put up here will probably be up again in it's newest and final form. I have to create 10 projects for my portfolio, photograph them, and put them into a portfolio book. Come April I will have my first art show, which will display all of my graphic design and hopefully I can sneak in a couple of non-graphic design pieces.

One of my projects will most likely be a website of my stuff... I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one.


But until I get the time to put stuff up on here, feel free to check out
samuelnelsonphotography.blogspot.com
where there are fabulous pictures, including a couple of me.


Until soon... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment